We are a proficiently managed company with significant track record as a manufacturer, exporter and supplier indulged in offering Kishan King Jeera Rice 50Kg.This rice is harvested by our skilled professionals by making use of sophisticated agricultural techniques and premium quality fertilizers that are sourced from the reliable vendors of the industry. Considered idyllic for preparing scrumptious biryani, this rice is also considered the best for making pilafs, pulao, jeera rice and other kinds of side dishes.Apart from this, the provided Kishan King Jeera Rice 50Kg can be availed by our highly precious clients in distinguished sized hygienic packaging options at the leading market price range.
Features of Kishan King Jeera Rice:
- Natural and delightful fragrance as well as flavor
- Extra-long grained rice with non-sticky texture post-cooking
- Free from husk, weevils and discolored grains
- Ideal for bringing up a royal touch to assortment of cuisines
- Naturally aromatic, rich in taste and premium aged
- Extremely long, tender and fluffy slender grain
- Post-cooking expansion of fragrance, taste, flavor and size
- Takes less time for preparation as compared to other rices
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What are the advantages of Kishan King Jeera rice?
Jeera rice is really good for youngsters, grown-ups, and old individuals as it is an incredible wellspring of rich starches.It is likewise high in plant compounds, is without gluten, and simple to process making it an ideal fundamental course or a side dish.
2) Where does Kishan King Jeera rice come from?
It is an exceptionally well known dish in the indian subcontinent and most normally utilized as a regular rice dish. The hindi term for cumin seeds is jeera,hence attributable to the name of the dish.The fixings utilized are rice, cumin seeds, vegetable oil, onions, salt and coriander leaves.
3) Is Kishan King jeera rice great for diabetes?
Can diabetics,heart patients and over weight people have jeera rice ? No, this recipe is not great for diabetics, heart and weight reduction. Food sources like rice are high in Glycemic record are not appropriate for weight reduction, heart patients, diabetics as they influence the glucose control levels.
4) Might you at any point freeze Kishan King Jeera rice?
Indeed, you can freeze cooked rice. Cool it as fast as conceivable by setting it in a shallow holder in the refrigerator.When the rice is totally cool,move it to cooler packs in wanted segment sizes, straighten to around 3cm thick and oust however much air as could reasonably be expected prior to fixing firmly.